Harding, MA

PO Medfield MA Harding 2

The Harding post office in what is today the north end of Medfield, Massachusetts. In 1897, the post office at Harding was opened with Albert Lovell as its first postmaster. It was the post office for just six years, until 1903, when a new postmaster, Herbert Hutson, felt the rent at the stone building was too high, and had a new small one-story wooden post office built nearby. That post office closed in 1972.

Advertisements